How Do You Build the World’s Finest Charter Fleet?
One Happy Owner at a Time
Elevated charter experiences begin with impeccably maintained, privately-owned yachts, outfitted for comfort and handled with care and precision after every charter. To ensure every charter experience is second to none, Waypoints Yacht Charters treats every yacht in our fleet with the highest level of service. That means when you trust us to manage your yacht, you’ll receive exceptional charter management, maintenance, and owner support.
As an owner, you have the flexibility to use your yacht when you want and have your yacht, your way – outfitted for maximum comfort and performance.
“We give our owners peace of mind by managing and maintaining your yacht at the absolute highest standards.
We market our charters by emphasizing the quality of our privately-owned, meticulously managed yachts. That means you can rest assured that we take pride in the way we care for our yachts and the elevated charter experiences we deliver.
From the moment you purchase your yacht, to your first step on board, and every cruise after that — you are a part of the Waypoints family.”
President, Waypoints Yacht Charters
Impeccable Service & Maintenance
Waypoints has one of the most experienced yacht management teams in the industry that pride themselves on delivering the highest standard in the maintenance of your yacht.
- After every charter, our team completes a rigorous inspection and maintenance check
- Full electrical, mechanical, and rigging
- Hull inspection
- Deep cleaning
- Thorough check-in and check out with guests including a walk-through inspection
- Regular preventative maintenance and hull dives
- Our software provides owner’s access to all service history with engine hours, generator hours, and all maintenance records
- Completion of warranty work and claims
- Premium amenities including high-quality linens, equipment, appliances and more
- Full hurricane and storm preparation plan
- End-of-season maintenance painting bottom, servicing thru-hulls and sail drives
Professional Sales & Marketing
The Waypoints sales and marketing program is designed to maximize your yacht’s income.
- Experienced sales and customer service team handling all inquiries
- 360-degree walkthrough video of your yacht
- Individual yacht list on waypoints.com with real-time updates through MMK Booking System
- International digital and social media marketing campaign to drive bookings
- Professional website with photos, videos, and more promoting your yacht and destination
- Exhibiting at top boat shows
- Print and digital advertising in the largest cruising and sailing publications
- Monthly email newsletter with frequent email updates
- Social media promotion of your yacht
- Waypoints Wanderers membership program to drive customer loyalty and repeat bookings
- Boat and chart briefings
- Monthly statements
- Owner’s Calendar with up to date booking schedule
Commissioning and Warranty Expertise
Purchasing your yacht is the start of a journey, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. For commissioning and support, Waypoints has an exclusive partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts, one of the largest yacht dealerships in North America. These award-winning experts in commissioning and outfitting are backed by over 40 years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects.
Discover the Smartest Way to Own:
Business Yacht Ownership® offers a prudent approach to yacht ownership, combined with maximum flexibility and maximum enjoyment.
Learn how it is possible to offset a substantial portion of new yacht costs with business income, special financing options, and potential tax advantages*.
The Top Cruising Destinations for Your Yacht’s Home Base
The British Virgin Islands are hailed as the best cruising destination in the Caribbean, and our BVI base is located in the heart of Nanny Cay on Tortola with easy access to a supermarket and local restaurants. Enjoy the on-site spa, swimming pool, free WiFi, luxury shower facilities, or simply kick back for cocktails at sunset.
Go from airport to anchorage in less than 2 hours with the convenience of our Frenchtown base and experience the rich natural beauty of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Gourmet restaurants, pub-style eateries, and rich colonial architecture await you in town, along with the flair of downtown Charlotte Amalie’s world-class duty-free shopping.
Our docks in historic Eastport overlook the celebrated city of Annapolis and the Naval Academy. Take a short stroll or dinghy ride into town and enjoy the quaint shops and world-class restaurants before heading out on your Chesapeake Bay adventure.
Florida’s Gulf Coast is alive with sparkling blue waters and white sand beaches. Our charter base is located at the famed Vinoy Renaissance Resort’s full-service marina. Charter guests and owners are able to enjoy all of the amenities the hotel offers, including a swimming pool, spa, gym, and room service to your yacht.