How Do You Build the World’s Finest Charter Fleet?
One Happy Owner at a Time
Elevated charter experiences begin with impeccably maintained, privately-owned yachts, outfitted for comfort and handled with care and precision after every charter. To ensure every charter experience is second to none, Waypoints Yacht Charters treats every yacht in our fleet with the highest level of service. That means when you trust us to manage your yacht, you’ll receive exceptional charter management, maintenance, and owner support.
As an owner, you have the flexibility to use your yacht when you want and have your yacht, your way – outfitted for maximum comfort and performance.
“We give our owners peace of mind by managing and maintaining your yacht at the absolute highest standards.
We market our charters by emphasizing the quality of our privately-owned, meticulously managed yachts. That means you can rest assured that we take pride in the way we care for our yachts and the elevated charter experiences we deliver.
From the moment you purchase your yacht, to your first step on board, and every cruise after that — you are a part of the Waypoints family.”
President, Waypoints Yacht Charters
Impeccable Service & Maintenance
Waypoints has one of the most experienced yacht management teams in the industry that pride themselves on delivering the highest standard in the maintenance of your yacht.
- After every charter, our team completes a rigorous inspection and maintenance check
- Full electrical, mechanical, and rigging
- Hull inspection and regular hull dives
- Deep cleaning
- Thorough check-in and check out with guests including a walk-through inspection
- Regular preventative maintenance
- Our software provides owner’s access to all service history with engine hours, generator hours, and all maintenance records
- Completion of warranty work and claims
- Premium amenities including high-quality linens, equipment, appliances and more
- Full hurricane and storm preparation plan
- End of season maintenance painting bottom, servicing thru-hulls, and servicing sail drives
Professional Sales & Marketing
The Waypoints sales and marketing program is designed to maximize your yacht’s income.
- Experienced sales and customer service team handling all inquiries
- 360-degree walkthrough video of your yacht
- Individual yacht list on waypoints.com with real-time updates through MMK Booking System
- International digital and social media marketing campaign to drive bookings
- Professional website with photos, videos, and more promoting your yacht and destination
- Exhibiting at top boat shows
- Print and digital advertising in the largest cruising and sailing publications
- Monthly email newsletter with frequent email updates
- Social media promotion of your yacht
- Waypoints Wanderers membership program to drive customer loyalty and repeat bookings
- Boat and chart briefings
- Monthly statements
- Owner’s Calendar with up to date booking schedule
Discover the Smartest Way to Own:
Business Yacht Ownership® offers a prudent approach to yacht ownership, combined with maximum flexibility and maximum enjoyment.
Learn how it is possible to offset a substantial portion of new yacht costs with business income, special financing options, and potential tax advantages*.
Commissioning and Warranty Expertise
Purchasing your yacht is the start of a journey, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. For commissioning and support, Waypoints has an exclusive partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts, one of the largest yacht dealerships in North America. These award-winning experts in commissioning and outfitting are backed by over 40 years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects.
The Top Cruising Destinations for Your Yacht’s Home Base
Our brand-new charter base is located in the heart of Nanny Cay on Tortola, with easy access to a supermarket and local restaurants. You and your guests can enjoy the spa, swimming pool, free WIFI, luxury shower facilities, pump-out station, and fuel dock, or simply kick back for cocktails at sunset.
The Annapolis base is located on Spa Creek in Eastport overlooking historic Annapolis and the Naval Academy. You and your guests can take a short stroll or dinghy ride into town and enjoy the quaint shops and world-class restaurants before heading out to explore the Chesapeake Bay.
Our base in Florida is located at the historic Vinoy Hotel, conveniently located in downtown St. Petersburg. You and your guests are able to enjoy all of the amenities the hotel offers, including a swimming pool, spa, gym, and room service to your yacht.