Yacht Ownership is Closer Than You Think
Many of our Waypoints® clients have been able to purchase their own yachts and enjoy cruising throughout the year from our premier locations in the Caribbean, Florida, and Annapolis. Experience best-in-class maintenance with the ability to dramatically offset costs with business income, special financing, and potential tax advantages. Business Yacht Ownership® offers a prudent approach to yacht ownership, combined with maximum flexibility and maximum enjoyment.
Have You Been Dreaming of Owning Your Own Yacht?
Waypoints is teaming up with Atlantic Cruising Yachts to offer two owners an exclusive opportunity to join our Waypoints fleet and own a Fountaine Pajot Isla 40!
- Avoid next price increase by purchasing a new Isla 40 before the end of 2024.
- Save additional on ownership costs with the benefits of Business Yacht Ownership®.
- Enjoy a complimentary special 7-day charter aboard an Isla 40 while your yacht is being built! You will be welcomed with a special owner’s champagne gift basket and a personal tour of the charter base.
Why Place Your Yacht into Our Waypoints® Fleet?
- We pride ourselves on our impeccable maintenance and friendly knowledgeable staff.
- Each of our Waypoints® destinations are locally owned and operated, and our team gets to know each boat inside and out.
- We have staff working around the clock to make sure your yacht ownership experience with your chosen Waypoints® base is nothing short of remarkable.
Why Choose Atlantic Cruising Yachts?
- Largest Inventory – With access to the most inventory and preferred production slots, we can get you on board sooner than anyone else.
- Best Commissioning – We offer the most accurate, up to date information, backed up by thousands of successfully completed projects.
- Flexible Ownership Options – Your boat, your way with professional maintenance and service at your desired Waypoints base.
*Firm contract with minimum 10% deposit to required to confirm pricing. Charter guest will be responsible for normal charter related fees including but not limited to cruising permits and insurance. Contact an ACY sales consultant for complete details.