- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 7.55 FT
- 16.37 FT
- 53 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 195.49 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 116.24 GAL
- 1 x 75 HP
Make your charter with us as sweet as honey when you sail aboard Tupelo Honey, a Dufour 530. Praised by the international press and voted yacht of the year, this model is a unique cruising yacht that combines design, performance, and innovation. With 4 cabins and 2 heads, she can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. She has 2 aft queen cabins and bunk beds sharing a combined toilet and showerhead. Her master cabin in the bow has a separate shower, toilet, and a very spacious room. She is equipped for larger groups and provides plenty of space for you to roam around and explore as you wish.
With an upgraded engine to 110HP, Tupelo Honey is fast underway and slow at anchor, making for a smooth sail. You won’t be lacking in entertainment as she provides a large cockpit with all-new features ready for you to explore. Spend some time on the lounge cushions on the deck for some sunshine and relaxation. Down below, the interior is luxurious. The generous 16.37ft beam gives the main saloon a wide-open feeling. The galley is separated from the salon by a countertop which gives more seating around the extendable dining table. Tupelo Honey is also equipped with numerous amenities for your convenience such as air conditioning, a generator, and a water maker.
This boat cannot go to Anegada
** 360 Video is of a similar vessel **
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.