- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.94 FT
- 24.77 FT
- 45 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- 2 x HP
Welcome aboard The Happy Heifer! Named for the playful and adventurous spirit of a young calf, this catamaran will take you on the vacation of a lifetime! Come aboard The Happy Heifer and be prepared to experience the energy of this fantastic sailing catamaran. Her layout is perfect for a family or friends with four cabins and four heads. It offers the privacy of your own space while having plenty of shared areas to lounge and chill out. The showers and toilet are separate in each head. The beds are all queen size and have reading nightlights on each side of the bed. Equipped with a built-in ice maker, the galley has all the comfort of home while on the water. It has two large fridge drawers, a separate freezer, a microwave, a stove, and a large oven. She has a water maker, generator, and AC. The salon is light and airy, with wrap-around windows and two overhead skylights.
There is an outside cockpit fridge and plenty of space for seating and lounging. Like to swim and snorkel? Then the platform off of the transom is perfect for you and your crew which can be lowered into the water for an easy place to relax with your legs in the water. The elevated, covered helm area gives the captain unobstructed views of the bow and starboard stern of the boat. Under the boom is a lounge area where guests can hang out and keep the captain company while sailing or, while at night, just turn on the underwater lights and enjoy the music from stern to bow for unforgettable evenings.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.