- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 4.27 FT
- 21.69 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 528.34 GAL
- x 440 HP
Springline is our exquisite new 2020 model MY44 catamaran designed to deliver exceptional seaworthiness and stability along with spacious and luxurious accommodations both above and below decks. She offers an enormous fly bridge with a sunbathing lounge along with a day galley and dining area overlooking the sea. She is equipped with twin 600 IPS motors (440hp) and drives which guarantee outstanding performance and fuel economy along with simple joystick maneuvering. This beauty offers a fantastic full navigational package, air conditioning throughout with a generator, inside and outside courtesy lighting, solar panels, a hydraulic swim platform and an RIB dinghy with outboard motor. Her gorgeous salon features a large open area with a spacious lounge and a convertible table and galley opening directly onto the cockpit for seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. She has a well-equipped galley with stove, oven and microwave along with a dishwasher and a full size side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. Springline features two spacious cabins to starboard with queen size beds and a luxurious Owner’s suite to port also with a queen size bed, each beautifully appointed with private heads with showers, and an additional smaller Captain’s cabin fore of the salon with a double bed. She boasts standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 systems, USB ports for access to 12-volt power, electric fresh water heads, propane BBQ grill and either a French Press or Percolator for coffee. Her amenities include a stereo with auxiliary input and inverter for charging your cell phones, etc. She holds 528 gallons of fuel, 184 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 3 inches.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.