- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 4.1 FT
- 23.62 FT
- 42 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- 2 x 50 HP
By inventing the Astréa 42, Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamarans reaffirms its ongoing commitment to build and innovate based on its experience. This 3 cabin, 3 head yacht has all the luxury extras including a light filled galley and saloon as well as full air-conditioning. There are three generous lounge areas: the aft cockpit, atop next to the helm station, and on the foredeck. She also has a generator, solar power, upgraded 50 HP diesel engines furling gennaker, and fully battened mainsail with power halyard winches. The Roof has a double seat at the helm station, near a sunbathing area so you can experience the emotions of sailing in company, with each guest indulging in his personal whim. The comfort of its lounge, which opens at 360° onto large windows, is simply stunning. Speakeasy has a beautifully efficient well-equipped galley with a refrigerator and freezer, 3 burner stove, oven, convection microwave oven, blender and your choice of a French press, percolator and electric coffee pot for coffee. She boasts standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 voltage systems, electric freshwater heads and a propane BBQ grill is connected to the ships propane and there are two chart plotters with may be of interest. Her amenities include a stereo with Bluetooth capabilities with auxiliary input and inverter for charging your cell phones, etc. She holds 124 gallons of fuel, 184 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 1 inch.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.