- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 3.18 FT
- 24.74 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- x HP
Southern Sun is a beautiful 2017 Maestro 3 double cabin, 3 head model providing plentiful natural light, superb ventilation and lovely private suites with large windows affording outstanding views. Spacious and comfortable both inside and out, the protected cockpit is designed for luxury dining and relaxation with a generous table and bench seating for up to 10 people. Thoughtfully integrated with the lounge deck, glass doors open onto the galley to create a large and beautifully comfortable entertaining space. This marvel features two spacious cabins with queen size beds and a luxurious Owner’s suite also with a queen size bed, each with private heads with showers. Southern Sun offers a beautifully efficient well-equipped galley with large multi-drawer refrigerator and freezer, soft-close drawers and will include amenities such as a microwave and both a French press and percolator for coffee. She boasts a propane BBQ grill, standard U.S. plugs with 110 systems, hot and cold pressure water throughout, small cockpit refrigerator with icemaker, freshwater transom shower, solar panels with genset and three air conditioners – one in the main cabin and one in each hull. Southern Sun features electric freshwater heads, GPS map, radar, auto pilot, chart plotter, aux jack, electric anchor windlass, electric primary winch, electric davit and hard bottom RIB inflatable dinghy with outboard motor. Her amenities include a Samsung flat screen TV, Fusion MS-RA205 stereo with auxiliary input, USB and Bluetooth capabilities. She holds 124 gallons of fuel, 185 gallons of water and draws 3 ft, 8 inches.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.