- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 3.94 FT
- 22.97 FT
- 42 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 174.35 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 158.5 GAL
- 2 x 45 HP
Serenity is our beautiful new 2024 Leopard 42 catamaran. She will be featured by Leopard in both the 2024 St. Pete and Miami boat shows. Special care was taken by the manufacturer to make sure this 3 cabin owners suite model was just perfect. In addition to the spacious aft cockpit, she features two additional outdoor lounge areas. One is forward, accessible by a door from the saloon (a rare feature for this size of a boat). The third is an L-shaped upper lounge area on the coach roof, accessible by floating stairs to port. Serenity comfortably sleeps 6 but can also accommodate an additional two guests by converting the saloon table into a double bunk. All three cabins include their own private en-suite heads. All heads include their own designated shower area; a feature not currently found on catamarans in this size range. All bunks are island berths that allow access from both sides. With windows everywhere space permitted, including a large skylight in the saloon, the natural light is amplified. With modern contrasts, indirect lighting, classy finishes, and with a feel of space, comfort, and performance, Serenity is built to live up to her name! Here are a few details. Twin 45hp Yanmar engines. Highfield 340 dingy with a 15hp motor (electric start) on a davit with a dedicated winch. Airconditioning throughout. Raymarine navigation system, Autopilot, & VHF. Fusion Marine Stereo with additional speakers on the foredeck and coach roof lounges. TV in the saloon and owner’s cabin. Power is 110v with 12v and double USBs in each cabin, the saloon, and at the helm. 9kW genset. 3 electric sheet winches. Stern shower with hot and cold water. Propane BBQ grill. Composite teak decking in the aft cockpit, forward cockpit, coach roof lounge, etc. 717 square feet of mainsail area. The genoa is 501 square feet. 174 gallons of water capacity. 158-gallon fuel capacity. Well-equipped galley with oven, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, freezer, & refrigerator. Additional refrigerator in aft cockpit.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.