- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.1 FT
- 23.62 FT
- 42 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- 2 x 55 HP
SeaSea – because two seas are better than one. SeaSea is a lovely Fountaine Pajot Astréa 42 with 4 cabins, all with en-suite heads, giving plenty of room for up to 8 people. With Fountaine Pajot’s signature open salon and cockpit, she will make everyone smile like only time on the water can. In the U-shaped galley, you can find an oven, three burner stove, microwave, two-drawer fridge, and a separate freezer making it as easy to cook on the water as it is at home.
Guests can spend some time unwinding at any of the outdoor relaxation areas, such as the roof or spacious cockpit, and enjoy the pleasures of the sea with the most beautiful views. Like all of our luxury yachts, SeaSea is fully equipped with various amenities, including a generator, air conditioning, and a water maker to make your time aboard a breeze.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.