- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.27 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 243.04 GAL
- 2 x 60 HP
All roads lead to Satori, a Tanna 47 designed for elegance and comfort as you embark on your Caribbean charter vacation. Equipped with 3 cabins and 3 heads, she has a master cabin in the port side and two queen cabins on the starboard side with plenty of space to comfortably house up to 6 people.
She has an open layout and innovative galley/salon area providing you with ample storage space and easy access to the rest of the boat. Large and airy, she has a nice flybridge with a relaxing lounge area. Her spacious lounge deck creates a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for everyone to enjoy some sunshine and keep the captain company at the elevated helm station. The teak-floored cockpit has a built-in ice maker and minifridge making it the perfect space for entertaining. For your convenience, she is equipped with a variety of amenities, such as a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.