- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 7.55 FT
- 16.37 FT
- 53 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 195.49 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 116.24 GAL
- 2 x 75 HP
Pura Vida’s 53’ authentic racer hull has been designed for sailing exhilaration and cruising comfort. With 4 air-conditioned cabins and 2 heads, 8 people can live and sleep comfortably. The salon and galley have a sleek and modern design with a well-lit open floor plan. The galley dual helm cockpit is ideal for adventurous sailors! She is equipped with plenty of deck space for lounging and entertaining as well as a spacious electric swim platform and outdoor shower.
All necessary safety equipment and charts are on already on board for you. As with all of our luxury yachts, she is equipped with numerous amenities, such as bow thrusters, state-of-the-art navigational equipment, generator, and air conditioning for your utmost convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.