- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.27 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- 2 x 55 HP
Bring your flower shirts and tropical rock! Parrot Ice is a Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 with 4 en-suite queen berths, a double bunk cabin, and 5 heads, allowing space for up to 10 people. Designed for elegance and comfort, her open layout offers plenty of room for your whole crew and is perfect for a Jimmy Buffet-style party. You can easily whip us some party snacks in the kitchen equipped with an oven, 3 burner gas stove, two drawer-style fridges, and a separate freezer with a small island giving extra space for serving.
Outside, guests can spend time on the flybridge or the spacious lounge deck for some sunshine while sipping a tasty cocktail. The covered helm station is also close to the action, connected to the cockpit by a few short steps, so the captain still gets to join in the fun. This luxury yacht is fully equipped with a variety of amenities, including a generator, air conditioning, and a water maker for your utmost comfort and convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.