- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- 4.49 FT
- 25.85 FT
- 48 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 260.21 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 264.17 GAL
- 2 x 80 HP
To date, the BALI 4.8 Open Space is the only catamaran of its size to offer a layout configuration in 5 cabins and 5 bathrooms. Never seen before, if the two forepeaks are fitted out and adding the bench seats in the saloon and a fly bridge that can comfortably accommodate lovers of stargazing. The super-sized interior space is completely “open” and “transforms”, thanks to the large, motorized tilt-and-turn door that fully opens up the space in seconds, and the new forward door that provides access to the bows and forward cockpit with its lounge space and large sunbathing area, without having to use the external side-decks. The large, fully retractable front window and sliding side windows provide optimal ventilation and panoramic views of the outdoors. Another new feature, inherited is for increased privacy, access to the aft cabins (or central cabins depending on the configuration) which is via two large hatches opening into the aft cockpit. The companionways give easy and secure access to comfortable cabins with a warm atmosphere. The forward cockpit is big enough for the entire family to enjoy – no space goes to waste, or you can enjoy the 360 views from the flybridge equipped with sun beds and table. This beauty boasts two Yammer 80hp engines. On Point has air conditioning throughout with a generator and solar panels, roller furling and electric winches. She has a beautifully efficient well-equipped galley with a full-size refrigerator & freezer, 4 burner stove, oven, microwave oven, blender and your choice of a French press, percolator or electric coffee maker for coffee. She boasts standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 systems, electric freshwater heads and a propane BBQ grill. Her amenities include a stereo with Bluetooth capabilities with auxiliary input and inverter for charging your cell phones, etc. She holds 211 gallons of fuel, 260 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 5 inches.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.