- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.94 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- 2 x 60 HP
Roughly translated, Ojala means “hopefully,” and we have high hopes that she will impress you and your guests on the water. A gorgeous 2021 Tanna 47, she has 5 cabins and 5 heads, comfortably sleeping up to 10 people. The port side has 3 cabins. Accessed from the saloon, there is a bunk bed cabin and a queen cabin. The queen cabin has an ensuite head while the bunk’s head is just outside of the cabin. For those who want some extra privacy, the third cabin is located outside and has a flip-up hatch door, separate from the rest and with its own full-sized head. The starboard side has 2 queen cabins each with their own head.
Ojala is designed with an open layout to maximize both your living and entertainment space while maintaining comfort and stability. In the salon, you can find an extensive couch with a small table in the middle, perfect for playing games while you sip tropical cocktails. The large windows give an unhindered view of the bow of the boat and the skylights allow for streams of natural light. The galley is fully-equipped with a large oven, gas oven top, and ample counter space. She also has 2 fridge drawers, a separate freezer, and an extra fridge outside in the cockpit for easy access to cold beverages while lounging.
She also features an opening bay door and a large U-shaped galley. The Flexiteek deck in the cockpit feels wonderful on your bare feet and gives the boat a nice, sharp look. Her flybridge is equipped with a spacious lounge area to spend time relaxing in the sun and experiencing the wonders of the ocean. She is also equipped with numerous amenities including a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.