- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.27 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- 2 x 55 HP
La Belle Vie – The Beautiful Life. La Belle Vie is a beautiful Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 with 5 cabins – 4 queen en-suites, 2 single bunks, and 5 heads – comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests, making this a perfect boat for the vacation of a lifetime. She is designed with an open layout and expansive living spaces giving every guest plenty of space. Her many different amenities, including a motorized swim platform, air conditioning, a generator, and a water maker, ensure that every guest will enjoy “the beautiful life” while aboard.
The yacht is equipped with Starlink for dedicated and reliable broadband internet throughout the US, British and Spanish Virgin Islands. Perfect for those who might need to work, or when the crew still wants to catch their favorite streaming shows either underway or at anchor.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.