- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 6.99 FT
- 15.55 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 66.04 GAL
- 1 x 60 HP
The Dufour 470 offers both beautiful design and high performance for incredible thrills. Design innovations allow for an optimum use of space to guarantee simple sailing while retaining very comfortable sleeping areas. Its hull design and the fluidity of its deck layout make it an iconic sailing boat. With twin wheels and a wide cockpit for lounging, sailing Knot Online is comfortable and smooth.
Knot Online has the space to comfortably take 6 people on your adventure with 2 queen sized aft cabins and a luxurious master cabin that has its own private toilet and shower. The windows in the cabins and salon allow plenty of light making the space bright and the feeling is only accentuated by the modern, light colored wooden interior. The galley is equipped with all the home essentials like a coffee maker, oven, 4 burner stove, and plenty of counter space to make delicious meals on the water. Outside is an electric swim platform that can double as an outdoor kitchen with a grill/griddle. She is also equipped with numerous amenities, such as a water maker, generator, and air conditioning for your utmost convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.