- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.77 FT
- 24.28 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- 2 x 60 HP
It’s time to turn off your cell phones, kick back, and relax. This Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 is the perfect spot for some downtime. With 4 queen size cabins and en-suite heads, she allows for plenty of space to comfortably fit up to 8 people and is perfect for a quick getaway. She is designed for luxury and comfort, so you can lay back and unwind for a while. The windows in the salon and galley bathe the interior in sunlight while the sliding glass door opens to integrate the galley and cockpit. With teak finishes and cushioned seating in the cockpit and upper deck, lounging while sunbathing or sipping a cocktail is a must.
This boat may be one of the best charter boats ever built with her many great entertaining spaces, including a large salon allowing for beautiful panoramic views. Like all of our luxury yachts, Knot On Call is fully equipped with a generator, air conditioning, and a water maker for your convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.