- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 3.77 FT
- 24.28 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 198.13 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- x HP
If you are looking for a spacious oasis for a larger group “KALM Waters” is the boat for you! She is a Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 Evolution that can sleep up to 8 guests in 4 queen cabins and 4 heads. All double cabins have an electric freshwater head and separate shower stall giving you the privacy some 4 cabins do not allow. She has air-conditioning throughout with generator. Her U-shaped galley is spacious with double sink, eye-height oven, microwave and stainless-steel drawer fridge with lots of cabinet space. Huge volumes in the saloon and accommodation areas are complemented by the epitome of elegance in contemporary design. Her amenities include a TV in the saloon, DVD sound system, and ice maker. Up on deck, life is even more relaxing than ever on the new Helia 44 Evolution. The catamaran now features additional lounges for lazy afternoons with friends or a book. The newly recessed mast creates brilliant panoramic vistas from the saloon and allow even more natural light to illuminate the interior, which enjoys a sleek, contemporary redesign. She drafts only 3’8” which makes her perfect for our Abaco waters. She can hold 124 gallons of fuel and 198 gallons of water. If you are out of luck with wind, she is equipped with 2x 50HP engines.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.