- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.1 FT
- 23.62 FT
- 42 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 124.16 GAL
- 2 x 50 HP
Awarded “2018 Multihull of the Year” by Le Monde du Multi and French magazine Voile, this is the yacht to charter!
Just Live is a 3-cabin, 3-head boat with a large master cabin that covers the entire starboard side and provides abundant natural light. This cabin has a large walk-in shower and separate toilet, and the saloon converts to a double bed. The port side consists of 2 cabins that have their own heads. The galley has a comfortable seating area with a table that converts into an extra sleeping area with cushions if needed. This area has a plug-in ice maker, a convection microwave, a large fridge, and freezer drawers.
The U-shaped galley transitions seamlessly with the cockpit, courtesy of a vast sliding pocket door. The cockpit has a small fridge for easy outdoor access to cold beverages. The covered flybridge offers shade for the captain while sailing and provides beautiful ocean views, and the coachroof features a double seat at the helm station and a built-in sun lounger. The Highfield 11 ft. dinghy with a 20 HP engine is on a large swim platform and can easily take your group to and from the boat. Like all of our luxury yachts, she has various amenities, including air conditioning and a generator.
Watermaker, WiFi, and Dinghy are available in the BVI (Caribbean bases).
**Available for bookings in the BVI beginning December 2023 **
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.