- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.94 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- 2 x 40 HP
Embrace the vast, beautiful blue waters aboard Infinite Blue. She is a lovely Lucia 40, one of the best-selling Fountaine Pajot models and one of our most desired charter boats, bringing big-boat allure to a smaller footprint. Designed for comfort and luxury, she is easy to handle and a great performer. She’s a sleek cruiser with a plethora of beam and deck space.
Infinite Blue is equipped with 4 cabins, 2 heads, and a salon table converting to a double berth, providing plenty of space for up to 8 people. She is outfitted for style and convenience and her size provides maximum comfort for charter guests. With fridge and freezer drawers inside and a nice open galley, she provides ample storage space. You will not miss having an oven with a great 3-burner stove and an outdoor gas BBQ. Enjoy some time in the large cockpit or the spacious lounge for some relaxation and fun in the sun. Like all of our luxury yachts, she is fully equipped with numerous amenities, including a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator, for your comfort.
**Available for bookings in BVI through July 2023 and the USVI beginning November 2023 **
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.