- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- 3.28 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 177 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- x HP
Fontaine Pajot’s gorgeous Saona 47 has been meticulously designed to offer intuitive responsiveness at the wheel and unparalleled performance in all conditions. The expansive cockpit is beautifully designed and features an extended aft platform to easily facilitate a host of leisure activities. The wide sliding door connects to the exquisite open salon which is bathed in bright natural light. Impossible Dream offers a spectacular master suite that occupies an entire hull complete with luxurious head with an Italian-style shower. She also offers two generous guest cabins with private heads, one of which includes a “captain’s berth” that offers an additional head. Larger than the standard “pilot berth”, this berth offers privacy and is suitable for a single adult. Impossible Dream offers a well-equipped galley with propane stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer, an island for easy meal preparation and either a percolator or French press for your coffee. She boasts electric heads, a generator and air conditioning – she also features standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 systems, GPS map, propane BBQ grill, a unique electric davit and hard bottom RIB inflatable dinghy with outboard motor. Her amenities include a stereo with auxiliary input and inverter for charging cell phones, etc. She holds 240 gallons of fuel, 184 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 3 inches.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.