- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.27 FT
- 26.51 FT
- 51 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- 2 x 75 HP
Well….Hoylah to this! A stunning, brand-new Aura 51 from Fountaine Pajot with 5 cabins, each with their own head, allowing 10 people to comfortably join the adventure. All cabins have a queen bed and a beautiful view of the ocean. Her updated cockpit and saloon design have created a larger, more spacious lounging and dining area. The large sliding glass door opens the entire salon allowing for communication between the galley and cockpit table, which provides an even greater feeling of freedom and space.
The large flybridge, outfitted with a lounge and suntanning area, is a must-see and a great place to watch the sunset. Right next to the lounge is the elevated helm station decked out with a chart plotter, autopilot and electric winches to make sailing a breeze. Like all of our luxury yachts, she is fully equipped with various amenities, including a water maker, generator, and air conditioning for your utmost convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.