- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.97 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- 2 x 30 HP
Experience smooth sailing aboard Hoppy Choppy, an elegant Isla 40. She features 3 cabins and 2 heads, with 2 cabins on the port side and a master cabin on the starboard side, providing plenty of room for up to 6 people. She is ideal for entertaining and provides lots of space to move freely around the boat. With inverted bows and elegant lines, she is outfitted for comfort and luxury with beautiful aesthetics.
Her innovative design provides a unique way to maximize your space. With a large salon area, there is plenty of room for lounging around and unwinding while sipping a cocktail. Here you can enjoy the sunshine and experience some of the best ocean views through the large interior windows or the wide sliding door which opens directly into the cockpit. The ability to roll down shades around the outdoor seating allows you to enjoy the extra space with protection from sun or rain while still enjoying cool sea breezes. Like all of our luxury yachts, Happy Choppy is equipped with a variety of amenities, such as a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator for your convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.