- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.97 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- 2 x 40 HP
You will fly through the water aboard Firefly. Step inside to experience all the comforts of home on this luxurious Isla 40. With plenty of sleeping space with 4 cabins, we find this perfect for a family or multiple couples to charter.
The proud successor of the Lucia 40, Firefly benefits from dynamic inverted bows and offers great performance at sea. A 3-burner stove, oven, double sink, and drawer-type refrigerators complete her L-shaped galley. The interior is designed to optimize space for her guests and provide abundant natural light. Wide side decks, flush hatches, and handrails on the coachroof ensure safe movement around the deck. Like all of our luxury yachts, this Isla 40 features numerous amenities, including a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator for your convenience.
Watermaker, WiFi, and Dinghy are available in the BVI (Caribbean bases).
**Available for bookings in the BVI beginning December 2023**
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.