- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Stern platform
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.94 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- x HP
With a large salon and plenty of deck space to lounge, this 2023 Tanna 47 is a sight to be seen. The salon has an extensive couch with a small table in the middle which is perfect for playing games. The large windows show an unhindered view of the boat’s bow, and the skylights allow ample natural light in the salon.
The galley includes 2 fridge drawers, a separate freezer, and an extra fridge outside in the cockpit. The galley is fully equipt with a large oven, gas oven top, and plenty of counter workspace.
On the starboard side, there are 2 queen cabins with their own heads and automatic heads. The forward cabin has a door that accesses the V-berth cabin (ANNAPOLIS ONLY). This extra little cabin has its own manual head and is great for teenagers. The port side has three cabins. Accessed from the salon, there is a bunk bed cabin and a queen cabin, both of which have their own separate head. The third cabin is outside and has a flip-up hatch door like a DeLorean. This cabin is separate from the rest and has its own full-sized head.
Flexi-teak deck in the cockpit feels wonderful on your bare feet and gives the boat a sharp look. The expansive covered flybridge is a wonderful alternative spot to socialize. The dinghy is located on davits at the back of the boat. She is equipt with a water maker (not available in Annapolis),
Watermaker, WiFi, and Dinghy are available in the BVI (Caribbean bases).
**Available for bookings in the BVI beginning December 2023 **
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.