- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 3.97 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- x HP
“As seen on Sailing La Vagabonde” Our beautiful new Isla 40 ft. catamaran features inverted bows and an innovative salon where the charter table is accessible from the entrance of the salon to allow more space to relax. She is designed to maximize interior space and enjoy beautiful natural light throughout while providing exemplary performance under sail. Dellis Rae’s roomy aft cockpit is perfect for gatherings; a dinette with wraparound seating plus 2 additional bench seats easily accommodate your crew for open air dining or conversation. Wide transom steps provide easy entry to the water for swimming, boarding or using the convenient dinghy davits. She offers a thoughtfully designed salon accessed by sliders from the spacious aft cockpit. 360 degree panoramic windows and overhead skylights flood the space with natural light, while a luxurious wraparound lounger with chaise provides total relaxation. Dellis Rae is the beautiful 3 cabin Maestro version which offers a spacious portside master suite with desk area and a separate private head with shower. She also offers two generous guest cabins and an additional head with shower. This beauty boasts two Yanmar 30 hp engines and comes with a 10ft RIB dinghy with a 9 hp outboard motor. She features a full Raymarine navigation system with Garmin 1 Smart Cruising, Autopilot, VHF, AIS, GPS 8410 with 2xmulti GMI20. Dellis Rae has air conditioning throughout with a generator and solar panels, a removable Bimini, roller furling and electric winches. She has a beautifully efficient well-equipped galley with a refrigerator & freezer, 3 burner stove, oven, microwave oven, blender and both a French press and percolator for coffee. She boasts standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 systems, electric fresh water heads, hot water transom shower and a propane BBQ grill. Her amenities include a flat screen TV, a Bose stereo with Bluetooth capabilities and bow speakers along with auxiliary input and inverter for charging your cell phones, etc. She holds 80 gallons of fuel, 140 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 1 inch.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.