- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.97 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- 2 x 30 HP
You’ll feel like you’ve been here before when you step aboard Déjà Vu. With all the comforts of home and room to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests, this luxurious Isla 40 is perfect for family cruising. She is equipped with 4 cabins and 2 heads and her aft cabins are outfitted with comfortable ‘island beds’ to make getting in and out of bed easy.
As a proud successor of the Lucia 40, Déjà Vu benefits from dynamic inverted bows and offers great performance at sea. Her L-shaped galley is completed by a 3-burner stove, oven, double sink, and drawer-type refrigerators. The interior is designed to optimize space for her guests and provide an abundance of natural light. Safe movement around the deck is ensured by wide side-decks, flush hatches, and handrails on the coachroof. Like all of our luxury yachts, this Isla 40 features numerous amenities, including a water maker, air conditioning, and a generator for your utmost convenience.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.