- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 3.94 FT
- 21.75 FT
- 40 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 140.01 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 79.25 GAL
- 2 x 30 HP
Clarity, something that a little time on the water can bring. Clarity is a Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 with 4 cabins and 2 heads, allowing plenty of space for up to 8 guests. A great catamaran, she is designed for elegance and stability and has a more open layout that allows for more comfort and convenience. With a spacious cockpit and a nice lounge area, there are plenty of spots to relax and unwind in the sun while looking for that clarity. She also includes a large salon, perfect for socializing.
The elevated helm station offers a comfortable seat and clear view of the bow along with a chart plotter, autopilot, and electric winches so sailing is stress free. The galley offers many of the comforts of home with a freezer, refrigerator, microwave, and three burner stove as well as a window opening directly to the cockpit, so you don’t miss out on the fun. Clarity is fully equipped with numerous amenities, such as a generator, air conditioning, and a water maker to make your time aboard full of clear luxury.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.