- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- 2.79 FT
- 21.33 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 179.64 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 290.59 GAL
- 2 x HP
Born of innovation and experience, the luxurious Aquila 44 Yacht Power Catamaran is a world leader in its class. Designed to be both a long-distance cruising yacht and a highly social platform, the highly experienced Aquila design and engineering team created the Aquila 44 Yacht to optimize performance.
Two Volvo Penta diesel engines are situated aft behind the living compartments reducing noise and vibrations. Bulbous bows increase the waterline for greater efficiency while reducing pitching moments. Multifunction displays, digital controls, joystick operation, engine monitoring displays, thrusters, and widely spaced main engines make operating the Aquila 44 Yacht easily accomplished by a single couple.
With an enormous amount of attention to detail and knowledge of how owners use their boats, both the exterior and interior spaces are perfected to serve those utilizations. The stairway from the flybridge to the foredeck gives safe, easy access to the ground tackle locker and forward cleats when anchoring or docking. Wide side decks and safety handrails are another example of the Aquila’s commitment to owners’ and guests’ comfort and safety on the 44 Yacht model.
Available with a 3-cabin layout featuring a salon and galley with 360° views and an extensive flybridge, the layout of the Aquila 44 Yacht makes entertaining a crowd aboard easy. Boarding from the port or starboard swim platforms, guests step up to the aft deck with an al fresco dinette. The window partition between the aft deck and the interior galley lifts, and the countertop folds out to create a service bar. The galley is strategically placed between the aft deck and the salon and dinette on the main deck, making it easy to serve guests inside and outside. A summer kitchen is centrally located to attend to guests in the aft-mounted dinette, and those on the flybridge can enjoy panoramic views along with the operator while underway.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.