- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 3.94 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 177 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.32 GAL
- x HP
Aboard, with her U-shaped galley across from the cockpit and large opening bay door, the Tanna 47 offers a heightened feeling of space, letting in light and focusing on elegance, highlighting the boat’s interior design. The exceptionally innovative galley/saloon area features over 1400 liters of storage space, and the new layout allows for an extremely user-friendly saloon with a lounger, and ergonomic watchkeeping station for when you’re under way. The chart table, easily accessible from the helm and open to the cockpit, simplifies moving around on board while sailing, and makes it both safe and convivial for cruising.
Another new highlight for this 47-foot sailing catamaran is that her flybridge features a Lounge area that’s twice the size of her predecessor, the Saona 47. Her “Lounge deck” layout creates a friendly atmosphere and an incomparable benefit… ergonomics when sailing. You can sail serenely short-handed with easy access to sailing maneuvers, all the while maintaining contact with your crew. Like the New 51, the Tanna 47 can also benefit from a large area of solar panels, ranging from 5 to 9m², offering ever more self-sufficiency under way. The cabins combine comfort and space in equal measure, with a layout that can host a crowd with comfort with its 5 suites and their 5 private bathrooms.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.