- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.27 FT
- 25.26 FT
- 47 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.06 GAL
- 2 x 55 HP
No shoes, no problem. Roam about the boat without your flip-flops and leave your worries behind aboard Barefoot Oasis. This Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 is equipped with 5 cabins, 4 equal queen en-suite berths, a bunk cabin, and 5 heads, allowing space for up to 10 people so you can bring your whole tribe along and dance barefoot on the decks. The teak flooring in the cockpit adds to the comfort when lounging and, between the sliding glass door and wraparound windows, even the salon feels open and free.
She is designed for elegance and comfort, and her open layout provides a way to maximize your space aboard. Guests can spend time on the flybridge or the spacious lounge deck for some fun in the sun. This luxury yacht also includes a variety of amenities, such as a generator, air conditioning, and a water maker.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.