- Air Conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Watermaker - desalinator
- 4.1 FT
- 26.21 FT
- 50 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 184.92 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 248.06 GAL
- 2 x 75 HP
Apres Ski is a lovely Fountaine Pajot Saba 50 fit for a party! She is spacious both inside and out with 3 separate exterior seating areas to enjoy. She is equipped with 5 cabins and 5 heads, 4 queen berths, including an owner’s suite, along with an additional quarter berth and a day head in the starboard hull. Amenities like a generator, air conditioning, and water maker make living aboard a breeze.
Spend some time relaxing in the sun with the motorized swim platform for lounging or take the time to unwind in the large cockpit while leaving your worries behind. The elevated, covered helm area gives the captain unobstructed views of the bow and starboard stern of the boat. Under the boom there is a wonderful lounge area where guests can hang out and keep the captain company while sailing. This is also a great spot for star gazing!
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.