- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Underwater lights
- 4 FT
- 24.28 FT
- 44 FT
- Water Capacity:
- 227.19 GAL
- Fuel Capacity:
- 211.34 GAL
- 2 x 57 HP
Coming Soon: Our beautiful new Bali 44 ft. catamaran has a design flow that makes it wonderfully easy and safe to move throughout the yacht as well as exceptional quality, comfort and performance under sail. You will enjoy the easy-access lavish flybridge where a cushioned lounge area is safe and comfortable whether underway or at anchor. American Honey’s innovative rigid foredeck allows plenty of space for relaxed lounging, while the large aft cockpit platform area features bench seating perfect for post-swim lounging. Her modern salon features incredible natural light and lateral sliding windows for ventilation – and the indoor living space offers an innovative pivoting rear opening that instantly transforms the salon into an impressive outdoor seating area. American Honey is the beautiful 3 cabin version which offers a spacious portside master suite with private head with a large shower stall. She also offers two generous guest cabins with en-suite heads with showers. This beauty boasts two Yanmar 57 hp engines and comes with a 10ft RIB dinghy with a Honda 20 hp outboard motor. American Honey has air conditioning throughout with a generator and solar panels, Raymarine navigation system, roller furling and electric winches. She has a beautifully efficient well-equipped galley with a full-size refrigerator & freezer, 4 burner stove, oven, microwave oven, blender and your choice of a French press, percolator or electric coffee maker for coffee. She boasts standard U.S. plugs throughout with 110 systems, electric freshwater heads and a propane BBQ grill. Her amenities include a stereo with Bluetooth capabilities with auxiliary input and inverter for charging your cell phones, etc. She holds 211 gallons of fuel, 227 gallons of water and draws 4 ft, 1 inch.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payment for the charter is non-refundable once your boat is booked and the deposit has been received. In the case of unavoidable cancellation, any money received by Waypoints will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE – The Cancellation Insurance Fee of $200 will be automatically added to your booking. You have the option to decline this fee prior to making the initial deposit. Once the deposit has been made, this becomes non-refundable. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
- If a charter is canceled within 91 or more days of embarkation, a $300.00 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit monies. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 90 and prior to 61 days of embarkation, the penalty is 50% of the total charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee. Alternatively, all funds paid can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 60 days to 31 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras. Alternatively, 50% of the total charter fee can be held on account and applied to a new charter within 24 months.
- If the charter is canceled within 30 days of embarkation, the full charter fee, including the sleep aboard fee, is forfeited less the cost of additional extras, except for pre-paid Skipper fees.
Cancellation insurance can only be used once. In the event of cancellation, where Cancellation insurance is used and a charter is rebooked, the new dates are considered non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is not available to purchase for ‘rebooked’ charters. In the event of a refund, Credit card surcharges, wire transfer fees or any fees occurring through any other method of payment will not be refunded.