Reserve This Yacht
3 Cabins /2 bunks* / 4 Head (Yes AC/Generator)
About Time – 2018 Model
Caretta 2 – 2018 Model* only has 1 bunk in Captain’s berth
Paradise Found – 2016 Model
- 3 Cabins & 3 Electric Heads
- Bow Cabin with 2 Single Bunk + head
- Salon Table converts to double bed
- Generator & Air-Conditioning
- In Mast Furling Main & Roller Furling Genoa
- Electric Windlass & 4 Electric Winches
- Bow thruster
- Dodger & Bimini with LED lighting, cockpit cushions
- Underwater lights
- Cockpit fridge and microwave
- Sundeck with Matress and bimini
- Dinghy & Outboard
- Electric folding aft swim platform
- Chart Plotter, GPS, Autopilot,
- Snorkeling & Safety Gear
- Flatscreen TV in Saloon
- LOA: 53′
- BEAM: 16’1″
- DRAFT: 5’9″
- ENGINES: 110 HP Yanmar
- FUEL: 127 gal
- WATER: 192 gal
The Master cabin is forward with 2 comfortable extra seats, ample storage and an ensuite electric head with separate shower. The port aft cabin offers a double bed and the starboard aft cabin offers two twin beds, that can be pushed together for a double bed. Both aft cabins have their ensuite electric heads.
In the bow is a captain’s cabin with 1 or 2 bunk beds and a head, which is accessible through a hatch.
The salon interior is beautiful, bright and modern with ivory colored upholstery, a large galley and a flatscreen TV.
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
Dec 16 – Jan 1
Feb 1 – Mar 31
Jan 2 – Jan 31
Apr 1 – Apr 30
May 1 – July 9
Nov 6 – Dec 15
July 10 – Nov 5
|3 Cabin Layout
Not included in the charter fee:
Fuel, transportation to and from your yacht, food, beverages and BVI taxes/fees.