Reserve This Yacht
Your elegant home from home ‘Nera’ is a perfect yacht for groups of friends or larger families, as she has an additional 5th bunk bed cabin to accommodate 8 guests. With multiple owner upgrades and decorative finishes, you can be assured of optimum comfort and style while sailing the Azul Belize waters. Nera features 4 queen cabins and one bunk bed cabin, air conditioning, private bathrooms, TV, a state of the art entertainment system throughout and expansive indoor and outdoor dining and lounging areas. Further benefits include a large Bimini hard top for extra shade and comfort.
Interiors & Exteriors:
- 4 queen air conditioned cabins and a 5th air conditioned bunk bed cabin with sumptuous soft furnishings and private bathrooms (5th cabin allocated to crew)
- Expansive indoor and outdoor lounging areas
- Integrated cockpit and indoor salon
- Fly bridge helm with large Bimini shade
- Forward couch seating area
- Swim platform and showers
- 2 sun deck trampolines
- Tender -15hp
- Variety of fishing rods and tackle
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 x 2 man kayaks
- 1 Stand up paddle board
- Beach equipment
- TV Screen with DVD player
- Ipod / stereo CD player / indoor and outdoor speakers
- Sirius satellite radio
- Extensive library of DVDs, books and games
Maximum Capacity: (8 Guests)
Your customized Belize vacation package includes captain, chef, excellent cuisine, standard open bar, cabins with private bathroom/shower, equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and much more.
Also included is land transportation upon arrival from the Belize International Airport to the marina.
Gratuity is not included in the charter price, typically guests tip crew 15% to 20% of the charter rate for excellent service. Transfers to departure points other than Belize are not included.
All inclusive prices per night for:
2 people – US $1,770
4 people – US $2,070
6 people – US $2,370
8 people – US $2,670
Rates are subject to 10% tax
Please note that for peak season bookings (Christmas and New Year’s weeks) rates incur a 10% surcharge and are based on 6 person charters with a minimum stay of 7 nights.