Waypoints Yacht Charters has acquired CYOA Yacht Charters, the Virgin Islands charter company with nearly 40 years of operations, and has taken over its Frenchtown, St. Thomas base.
What Does This Mean for Charter Guests?
Since CYOA Yacht Charters joined the Waypoints family, we’ve made many exciting upgrades to elevate your charter experience. At Waypoints, our goal is to provide you with the feeling of entering a 5-star hotel when you step aboard one of our charters, including:
- New high-quality linens for peaceful and cozy nights sleeping under the stars
- Upgraded amenities including coffee makers and galleyware to enjoy amazing meals aboard
- 48-hour turnaround with top-level cleaning and maintenance to ensure optimum performance and comfort at sea
- New fiber optic line offering full internet access at our docks
- And more!
New Model Fountaine Pajot and Dufour Sailing Yachts
We invite you to take advantage of our excellent fleet including new Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans and Dufour sailing monohulls that have joined us.
As a previous CYOA Yacht Charters guest, you are automatically one of our Waypoints Wanderers. This means that you get to enjoy all VIP benefits including:
- 10% off all of your future charters
- Free upgrade with every 3rd charter
- Additional benefits throughout the year
The Same CYOA Team is Here to Welcome You
The team at Waypoints USVI continues to be the same team you have come to know and love from CYOA.
We are excited for you to come visit the Waypoints USVI office and experience all that Waypoints has to offer.